Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Yep, I liked it.

On our recent vacation to Desire Cancun, I had my first girl kiss/ kisses. It was something I had wanted to try for quite sometime and had the perfect person in mind and asked her if we could. She agreed and wow! It was so soft and sweet and hot. I wish we could have prolonged each kiss a little more but I was unsure of myself and it was just all so new.
This particular trip also found me several times with crazy gut feelings for another girl and guy. Who knew this was at all possible? Who the fuck am I?

In the new found openness that hubby and I have come into, it really has been interesting sharing these kind of feelings with him.  To be able to say, I would like to kiss her or she or he really does it for me is such a new and somewhat odd concept for me to grasp. It's not taboo to feel something towards somebody else and share it with your spouse. What a concept!

To know that we are tight as a couple and ultimately are experiencing new things for each other is way cooler than I would've ever imagined. The fact that I know he has similar thoughts and feelings and is able to express it just turns me on and I think bonds us even closer. We ultimately have gained so much out of letting ourselves go and feel what we need to feel, instead if suppressing it.  It sounds maybe not right or not comfortable to some, but this is a new facet of our lives that we are embracing. I never thought in a million years that I could let myself feel this way, but we love each other so unconditionally it's just icing on our cake.

We are dabbling in the club scene and  have gone to some "meet and greets" , but really nothing has come from it.......... except crazy throw down, wild multiple orgasm sex.......that's all.  :)

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'd say that's a pretty good payoff!!

Bella said...

Ohhhh, good for you!!! Kissing another woman is so...intimate...and different from a man's kiss. Glad you got to experience it.

La Roo said...

ChiTown Girl- Ya pretty much.

Bella- I am too.

Mr. Woker said...

I happen to think kissing a woman is very cool. And have come to wonder why we make such a gender issue out of it.

Good on you for being open to the experience.