Thursday, April 12, 2012

Working my way out of a hole

I have had been accepted into an awesome art show
I'm not on the freakin birth control anymore.
My bedroom is finally on its way. (drywall being skimmed, so it then can be painted)
Had a wonderful anniversary weekend (last weekend)
My mom's house is in escrow.
I'm allowing myself to be sad when needed.
Hubby and I are more on the same wave length.
Painting is coming to me easier.
I smiling a bit more.
We are going to Chicago for the first time.

I still hate my body and I think I always will.
My face is finally clearing up after flaming hormones.
I've gained a few pounds and my tone isn't even close to what I'd want it.
I keep telling myself...,I'm alive and happy and this is just me.
It's easier to deal with this when I'm at a stronger and a more confidant place.

I'm workin on it.

I'm working my way out of a hole.




4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

SO glad to read this!! I think you need a little vacation. Oh, wait, you're taking one - to Chicago!! Woo hoo!!

Bob said...

Actually Laroo, you're not working your way out of one but rather you're fixing a hole to stop your mind from wondering. ...like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0I2ZrBuFdQ

Smile!

La Roo said...

ChiTown Girl- Thanks, Chicago and Cancun. Who knew?
I hope we get to meet up with you.

Bob- Absolutely. You hit it on the head.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like it is mostly good news, and something to look forward to.