Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shear curtains call for sex, right?

Behind shear swagged curtains next to one of the beds he stands in front of me naked against a wall. He is faced toward the entire dimly lit room of bodies and beds. I was sitting on the bed facing towards him with my back towards everything. I admired his body as I do always and then began to stroke and suck.  It was an amazing feeling to look up at him and see his pleasure. It made me tingle and get wet and feel a bit out of control with excitement. (ok, not a bit...a lot) People stood around us and watched and a girl even joined in ....................

Friday was a bit of a bust.....
Saturday wasn't. (Obviously)

We went to a lifestyle club and well.............

We had a bunch of fun, erotic and different pleasures to tantalize our minds and bodies.
Yeah I'm still reveling in it.

No comments: