Saturday, December 18, 2010

SWAK

I had an idea a while back. Would you have a "make up" (yes that is make up not make out) session with me and show me how you "do" your face. I love your look. On reflection, a make out session might be in the cards too!?!

So we've been corresponding with a couple we met in Cancun and just totally hit it off with them. We had no sexual situations with them persay, but did around them. Okay, I guess there was some light touching, when they asked to touch my boobs. I said sure and they gave them a feel and that was all. The vacation was great fun and I feel like we will be friends with them for a long time. Actually we are meeting them back there this summer.

The first sentence is one that I have copied and pasted from one of their emails sent about a month ago. It's kind of stuck with me because I've never been approached this way. The email was much longer, but this is the important part. It's very flattering and I'm not opposed to it, which surprises the heck out of myself. I've talked about it with the hubby and he says it would kind of be a turn on but does realize that it could bring up issues if not careful. How far does one go? Would I feel ok if hubby kissed her or if I kissed the husband or whatever. Is it the fact of 2 girls kissing makes it not intimidating? We don't know because it's never been a topic before. if you haven't experienced something can you judge if it's wrong. I mean really...do you try it and turn around look at each other and say, "you good"? You might be just fine and be able to separate yourself from just a sexual experience and true love, or jealously grabs you and insecurities set in and it's not a pretty sight. Who knows? I don't want to hurt our relationship in any way. There has to be a definite yay or nay before anything goes any further or it simply will not happen.

I think I fear myself getting caught up in the moment. When I'm reved up I have a hard time slowing down. How far would I go, if I start. These are the kinds of questions been pondering.

8 comments:

Bob said...

I'm really not into SWAk but more like SWABJ, my dear.....it's 2010 going on 11 and that's the way of the world. .. . but I think you already know that, don't you? :)

La Roo said...

Thanks for keeping me up to date on the world passing me by. Do you want me to give the female friend a blowjob?

Bob said...

Like any good captain my reply would be most seaworthy....whatever floats your boat, Laroo. .. whatever floats your boat.

La Roo said...

There's a lot of water in Cancun, a lot could float my boat. :)

La Roo said...

The thing is really... it isn't what just floats my boat. It is whether our realtionship is ready for another level and are we as individuals ready to test the waters. A big part of me that thinks so, but their always is that unknown feeling that we aren't aware about.

momentextase said...

LaRoo,
You and hubby have discussed this I am sure,you have said as much.
Seems you both have given a "yes"... but with reservations about the "what ifs"

So with a yes from you both the question then becomes one of how far and how fast. Only you two can figure this out, and only as you actually try this as the real "what if's" present themselves, as opposed to the imagined "what if's". The two sets of "what if's" are different you know:)

So... start slow, you two check in with each other and with the other couple too as you go baby step by baby step! Give each and all feedback along the way-"Does this feel good, feel right?" Or "I am feeling scared, anxious.." In other words, talk through both the excitements and your fears as they come up.

Open communication makes all possible, and insures you all go at the speed or intensity that you all can handle. Only go at the pace of the "slowest" person. Doing things this way also insures that any stopping point (if one appears) will become obvious.

Bob said...

One more thing. . . .remember, you are what (who) you eat. . . .

:)

La Roo said...

Does that mean Bob's a pussy.