Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Burning Man Painting


For those who don't know, Burning Man is a sort of festival that occurs once every year for a week. It is in the middle of no where land(Nevada desert) and goes from nothing to about 30,000 people doing crazy things. The elements are harsh such as wind and sand storms and it is hotter than hell. People say you love it or hate it. We are going for a few days next summer. I have to at least try it once! Type in Burning Man on your search engine and check it out.

5 comments:

asfjh said...

Oohhhh I envy you!!!

Bob said...

You painted me into this picture. I saw it. I'm there. I am. Thanks for mortalizing me. I'll be forever grateful. I will. Yes, I will.

I think I spent too much time in the sun today. Can you tell?

Bob said...

hahahaha, I wrote mortalizing. Silly me.

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go to burning man! So great that you're going, I think you'll totally love it from what I've heard. Can't wait to hear all about it on your return.

xx love love

La Roo said...

Eva- You need to come and go with us.

Bob_Which one are you Bob? And yes you did get too much sun.

Thenakedjourney You need to come next year and go with us too!!!! I will definitely tell about it when I get back. It's a whole year away. :(
xoxox