Monday, February 8, 2010

Little by Little


Taking you through the porcess is probably getting a bit boring, huh? I'm just now thinking I need to ease up on the frequency of posting my progress. Because really, who cares? The beginning and end would probably be enough information.

Today is one of those days. I'm wearing my heart with every emotion on my sleeve. Not a pretty sight. I just keep taking deep breaths and hope I can make it through each task without a melt down. Workout, lunch with mom and sis, school, and therapy with hubby this evening. I would really just love to be sitting on my patio in the sun, painting. I feel cold today, and just need time to be alone and be.

6 comments:

CarynSKA said...

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I had a day like that on Thursday... Let me know if there's anything I can do, okay?
The painting looks great. I love seeing it at every stage of completion. Keep up the good work!

Sulpicia said...

I'm loving watching the evolution. SO, I hope you don't stop sharing.

Bob said...

I love watching albeit via installments, your progress here. Frankly it is fascinating.

Who cares? As evidenced by the number of those who stopped lurking and commented on your post that mentioned you might quit posting all together...there are a lot of us who enjoy what you post AND HATE IT!!!when you don't write anything for a week or more.

I've been in blog rehab. Part of my program has been to reduce the number of blogs I read. You should know I'm down to reading one blog a day . . . by choice. Bob's going for quality and not quantity.

Hope you're feeling better soon. We should talk sometime about the peaks and the valleys in our moods. It's the pits, isn't it?

Take care.

La Roo said...

CarynSKA- Thanks honey for your kind words. You are very sweet. And I did make it through the day without a meltdown. I just kept telling myself, "okay" just get through this particular task and don't think about the next one until I'm done with this. I also let myself know it was ok if I didn't do what was in the plans. Which some how made the day go by easier. I am tired though and just want to curl up and be cozy now.

Supicia - Welcome to my blog. Thanks for the encouragement.

Bob-I guess I just looked at the fact that I hadn't gotten very far with my piece. I spend way more time than people realize just to get a small portion done. When I stepped back and look at the big picture today I realized that this isn't amusing to just show little bits of progress. Yep, I'm hard on myself.
I thought I had been posting more than I was. I have a lot to say and thoughts I need to put down but to know me is to know that I don't like to be a Debbie Downer, so I try to whatever it takes to be happy and portray myself that way. 90% of me is skippy go lucky and the other 10% is a mess. I don't want to bitch and moan and tell my woes, that's no fun. Titties are fun, flirting is fun, and making stupid lunch videos to amuse my fellow bloggers shows the fun loving side I like. Telling about my physical issues, deaths, family problems etc would actually take a lot of explaining and make me have to think way too much.
Wow rehab, huh? Have you been through all the 12 steps? That bad? Don't worry, I don't feel pressure or anything. :)
I thank you for your invite to talk about stuff. I would like to do that. It's weird, I worry that if you talked to me ........you wouldn't like me. I have no explaination for that. Yep, I'm hard on myself.
Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face.

Bob said...

Gee, don't worry about whether he connect or not.....chances are good that if we talked everything would be okay. I get along, when I want to, with most everyone. And I think you do, too.

eva said...

This is going to be such an amazing painting! I love seeing all the steps, I'm a bit of a painting geek so seeing the process is more interesting to me than just seeing the finished piece.
I also always think that it takes me too long to finish things, but seriously - too long compared to what? Stuff takes time.

Ps.I keep reading your blog a bit on random because apparently your blog doesn't have a working "feed", so your blog updates isn't included along with the updates of all the other blogs I read. I have no idea how you can fix it or if it's like this for only me or for other people as well.

Pps. Hugs :)