Monday, June 1, 2009

Things that make you go,Hmmm.


There's a look that I have gotten before and one I got the other day that makes me go, Hmmmm.
An older man was at the gallery the other day and just was a little smitten. He had kind of a coy grin like he's up to something or knows something. We talked about the art and he was a nice enough gentlemen. His eyes kept twinkling and he checked me out in an obvious up and down motion, with a half a wink as his eyes knew they were caught. 
I've been checked out before, but I've experienced this particular way it's done a handful of times.
It makes me wonder if they've seen my blog.
Hmmmmm.

7 comments:

13messages said...

Ya never know. :)

Anonymous said...

You don't think it's because you're just a very sexy lady by chance?

Richard said...

When I see a beauty, I do the same thing.

Bob said...

I think his name was Bob.

La Roo said...

Bob, Actually is was. :) Too Funny.

Bob said...

Shit. How did I know?!!! Who else but Bob!!!!

asfjh said...

Ha ha! I would wonder the same thing. But it would be a weird coincidence- there's so many blogs out there!