Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My ISM is Coming Soon




Who would have thought? I can't believe they excepted my portfolio and it will soon be on its way for all to see. I am so excited, I never thought in my wildest dreams that I could put myself in this position. I am just an average female who has her share of flaws, on top of that...set her ass in a wheelchair and be sexy. Well I did it, and feel pretty good about it, hope others do too. I Shot Myself said they would tell me ahead of time when the folio will appear, so will let you know. If you go the ISM via my blog you get like 10% off, and a bit of the portion will go to me. It seems like a good price to join anyways.

12 comments:

Bob said...

I'll join. I'm hooked! :)

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to your shoot I to will join just to see you in all your wonderful glory.

Anonymous said...

let me know when its going to be on

Jake lara said...

Woah!! those shots are lovely! you are beautiful La roo the ISM is just confirmation of that.

Anonymous said...

Woohooo for la roo, this is awesome and so exciting... you are wonderful and sexy and so generally lovely, I cannot wait to see you on ism! Congratulations, you are an inspiration for us all xoxox

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous great photos!

Digital Druid said...

I returned the favor and decided to come look at your blog, I am going to add you to my reading list,

1) because you are interesting to read

2) You are one of the few people I have encountered who are willing to show that people who have been deprived of one or more abilities (my preferred way of putting disability) can be sensual beautiful creatures too.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am considering shooting a portfolio, too :)

Anonymous said...

great shots, you go girl!

momentextase said...

Wow La Roo, these are some amazingly sexy pictures!! Oh oh... my thermometer just exploded...

La Roo said...

Many thanks!!!

An Artist Exposed said...

I didn't comment when I first saw these so I had to come back and say how artistic/hot they are. Do let us know when your pics are up so that we can be as well ;-)