Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm out there somewhere.

I'm trying to find myself and I know I'm out there somewhere. Been through more than most in life, but not as much as some. I'm happy to be here but don't really know why or what I'm doing here.
Life has been passing me by like a train and I'm trying to grab on and I keep loosing grip.
I have passions, but surpress them even though I really don't want to. I feel like I have to catch up, and need to leave behind the useless shit and suck up the important things.
I had all kinds of physical issues at an early age and didn't know how to embrace them, so I got mad and leary about life. Even after marriage I've encountered some life altering moments that there just haven't been easy to deal with. I'm now in a wheelchair faced with making the best out of my life. Believe it or not, I've been succesful in certain aspects, and feel pretty proud about my accomplishments. Don't get me wrong, it's beaten me down lower than you can imagine but that has made me want to be so much more of an individual.
So, in this blog is where I've chosen to vent and share and hopefully.... find me. 

1 comment:

Araceli "Mommie Great White Shark-o-logist" said...

I feel ya! By the way you are BEAUTIFUL! Keep "Truckin'" ma! Ciao Celi