Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Time is flying

Time is flying.
I've lost my Cancun tan.
Had my endrometial ablation procedure. Leaked for about 2 and a half weeks,which wasn't expecting. It was not pleasant, but everything seems back to normal now. Just now waiting to see if it took effect and it will be about 3 months before I know if it stopped my period.
Got a rid of my turd phone I've had for 6+ years and got an iPhone.
Also got a new MacBook Pro. Had our other Macbook for about 7-8 years. Always new stuff to learn.
Been flirting with a high school friend of hubby's and mine recently connected back with and his wife, which will go no where but is fun.
I have pretty much lost a good friend over me saying something stupid. There must have been more, because people don't just cut you off for something menial like that. Or do they? I must not have been a good enough friend to talk something over with??
My paintings are hung in a local artist show and just delivered 3 to our local fair. My one piece is still back east until August. So I feel pretty good about that.
After a night of partying this last Saturday I fell in the bathroom getting out of my chair to go potty. Hit my kidney or ribs ( i think kidney) on the side of the clawfoot tub as I came down and it hurts like hell. Subsiding each day though.
Settled my mom's estate a couple weeks back. Which has been another finality.
Hubby got me tickets to see The Book of Mormon at the Pantages Theater in Sept. for my birthday. Yay!
Bedroom is still in progress.....little by little. Patio is still a workshop.
My sexy isn't in full swing.....probably around a 5.
My brother has done exactly what I thought he would after my mom passed. He has turned into crazy bird guy and jamming them all into his trailer with his crazy wife. His money already being wasted away. He's retired since 2 weeks ago has no retirement and thinks the money will carry him through. He's a dreamer. His son my nephew that at 21 has chosen the career of security guard (in which I was told the good kind) The ones with the real fur collar on the jacket and metal badges. Which is not a horrible thing. It's the fact that he hasn't a pot to piss in and spent close to half of his inheritance already on a new Kia Soul. Really?

I really haven't felt a whole lot like blogging but not willing to fully give it up. I guess this year is just hit and miss with me. I do miss you guys that follow.

Time is flying by, I can't believe it!

So this was just my life now in a nut shell and there's probably more but it's what I can muster for now.

That sounds pitiful, I know.



4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry to hear about your fall. I hope the pain subsides soon.

I'm also sorry about your friend cutting you off. But, like you said, she must not have been a true friend, huh?

I've missed you, too. Hope you find your blogging groove again soon. :)

xoxox

GarryN said...

Nothing pitiful about having more to your life than blogging.
Hope you start to feel better soon and get back into the swing of things.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are recovering from the fall. With two falls in the past year, the first resulting in a broken foot and sprained ankle, ( different legs), and the second in the NDE, I can sympathize. Having done the rib thing, you would know I it was a rib. Each breath would hurt, and a laugh or sneeze would be excruciating. Here's to quick mending.

La Roo said...

Chitown Girl - Feeling better and back to my onery self. Thanks for caring.

TWAT Gaz- Thanks and me too. I just wonder if I've this different path I'm on will converge back to the old path along the way???

Blindhound- Im feeling better. Just a little wounded physically and mentally.
Thanks for the kind words.