Thursday, October 6, 2011

Essentials

Shampoo
Tampons
Body Wash
Toothpaste
Mouthwash
Flushable Wipes
Moisterizer
Kleenex
Toilet paper
Paper Towels
Cold Eaze
Lip Liner
Deoderant
Trash bags
Fabric Softener
Jar Garlic
Veggies
Sandwich Meat
Baked Pototo Chips
LFString Cheese
LF  HF Cereal Bars
Organic Milk 1%
Orowheat Bread

This is just a start I know that I will see more things needed and into the cart it will go. 
The hundred dollar shopping spree begins.
I can't go to Target anymore without at least spending $100.00.
It's probably about every 2 weeks on average.
Is this normal?

Cuz, it sucks.....

( well... maybe not as much if I treat myself to one of their Rice Krispie treats and a coffee afterwards) 







1 comment:

La Roo said...

$143.89 to be exact. I got way more than the list. :)
(and no Rice Krispie square and coffee)
I had Skinny Cows in the cart and didn't want them to melt. Very important stuff, you know.