Thursday, June 16, 2011

Planking





So, I've just heard of this stupidly fun thing people are doing called" Planking".

I so need to do this!!

Here's the explaination of what it is:

The lying down game (also known as planking,[1] or face downs) is an activity, popular in various parts of the world, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the Internet is an integral part of the game.[2] Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play.[2] The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved.[3

5 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm surprised you're just hearing about this, because it was all over the news a few weeks ago. Sadly, it's because 2 men in less than 2 weeks died doing this. They fell off whatever they were planking on. I'm sure you could google it if you were interested in the stories.

La Roo said...

ChiTown Girl- I guess I'm slow.:) I love stupid shit like this. If it makes no sense or makes people stop and think.....I'm all over it.

Bob said...

To "plank" is a very old school term meaning to fuck.

La Roo said...

Bob- So Ok.......I want to plank!

Bob said...

Arrrrrr! Plank me or you'll walk the plank, matey!