Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm a sicky.

I haven't felt like this in ....I don't know when?? It is a day of laying weak in bed. I caught some bug that is kicking my ass. I'm stuffed up with snot and just feel like a noodle. What a waste of a day. I was going to paint, and go grocery shopping, take some pictures for my next art piece and just litlle piddly things you do on the weekends. I got up this morning thinking I could just push it and my body said, "nope, go lay down". So I did and I've been in bed ever since. Hubby is taking good care of me. He's laid next to me, went and got me soup and 1/2 sandwich from one of our favs, and made me hot tea, He's the best. His care is sure to make me feel better.

3 comments:

The world according to Gaz said...

That's bad news La Roo, hope you start feeling better soon. It is good you've got someone taking care of you.

La Roo said...

Today's a new day. I'm feeling 85% better and I think I'm going to live. YaY!

Bob said...

Chicken soup: Eat it. Drink it. Rub it all over your body. Shampoo your hair with chicken soup. It does it all. Glad you're feeling almost 100 percent today.