Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm a sicky.

I haven't felt like this in ....I don't know when?? It is a day of laying weak in bed. I caught some bug that is kicking my ass. I'm stuffed up with snot and just feel like a noodle. What a waste of a day. I was going to paint, and go grocery shopping, take some pictures for my next art piece and just litlle piddly things you do on the weekends. I got up this morning thinking I could just push it and my body said, "nope, go lay down". So I did and I've been in bed ever since. Hubby is taking good care of me. He's laid next to me, went and got me soup and 1/2 sandwich from one of our favs, and made me hot tea, He's the best. His care is sure to make me feel better.

3 comments:

GarryN said...

That's bad news La Roo, hope you start feeling better soon. It is good you've got someone taking care of you.

La Roo said...

Today's a new day. I'm feeling 85% better and I think I'm going to live. YaY!

Bob said...

Chicken soup: Eat it. Drink it. Rub it all over your body. Shampoo your hair with chicken soup. It does it all. Glad you're feeling almost 100 percent today.